WPHS SPORTS ANALYTICS
- SABR -Society of American Baseball Research: The Society for American Baseball Research had its beginnings in Cooperstown, New York. It was the brainchild of L. Robert Davids, who in August 1971 gathered 15 other baseball researchers at the National Baseball Hall of Fame to form the organization.
- Baseball Prospectus
- MLB Heatmap Applications
- Loras College Sports Analytics Club: The Loras College Sports Analytics Club is a student run organization which focuses on learning about and promoting the use of analytics in sports. They also strive to share interesting analytical work from throughout the sports world.
- Carnegie Mellon University Sports Analytics Club: The student-run club has 20 founding members and uses in-depth quantitative data to develop an understanding of sports analytics, strategies and management. They have a membership development plan to help teach the club’s members how to work with and analyze data.
- Journal of Sports Analytics: The Journal of Sports Analytics (JSA) is a new high-quality research journal that aims to be the central forum for the discussion of practical applications of sports analytics research, serving team owners, general managers, coaches, fans, and academics.
- MIT Sloan Sports Analytics Conference: The conference goal is to provide a forum for industry professionals (executives and leading researchers) and students to discuss the increasing role of analytics in the global sports industry. MIT Sloan is dedicated to fostering growth and innovation in this arena, and the conference enriches opportunities for learning about the sports business world. The conference is open to anyone interested in sports.
- Sports Analytics Blog: News, insights, interviews, career tips, and more from the sports analytics industry